Updates on our Design, Production and Inventory Capabilities:
- Can blank 5′ widths of 14 gauge mild steel to 16 gauge stainless steel to specified lengths using an Vicon 60″ wide Coil Blanking and Ductwork Line. Fabricate ductwork with Pittsburgh Locks (large and small) as well as Snaplocks.
- Input and drawing times have been greatly reduced and productivity increased via the use of five CAD Drawing Stations.
- Linked to both the CAD and Manufacturing software systems is a Quickpen Computer Aided Estimating System.
- A third Spiral Machine has been added to our reorganized Spiral manufacturing processing. Significant inventory space increase for our Spiral Pipe components speeds delivery.
- Two new trucks have been added to our delivery fleet. A second tractor and additional 30′ box truck.
- Purchased a 2 ton bridge crane in order to decrease change over time and increase productivity.
- Also purchased a new mini ovalizer.